Is your data management model optimized to support your firm’s digital strategy and long-term growth ambitions?
For many buy-side firms, data management continues to be an expensive and time-consuming burden that isn’t market-differentiating and fails to deliver the agility needed to drive business outcomes.
In this webinar, our panel of experts will discuss the shortfalls of existing approaches to market and reference data management, the impact and opportunity cost of not future-proofing your data management model, and how Data as a Service can support a wider digital agenda.
Join the live debate for the latest insights on:
- What functions are buy-side firms prioritizing in their digital transformation strategies, and where does Data as a Service fit in?
- What’s the impact and opportunity cost of settling with an outdated data management model?
- Does adopting a managed data service mean you lose control of your data?
- How can adopting the right data strategy empower data talent to focus on business outcomes?
- What are the tangible benefits of Data as a Service, as reported by your peers?
- Ruchir Verma, Head of Global Services, Investment Management, Zurich Insurance Group
- Frank Hinnersen, Head of Securities Solutions & Market Data, MEAG Asset Management
- Phil Tattersall, Associate Partner, Wealth & Asset Management Consulting, EY
- Ramesh Rabadiya, Director, Global Strategy Data Management, SimCorp
Register today to hear from your peers and subject-matter experts, present your questions during live audience Q&A, and participate in live polling on the data management trends and priorities. If you can’t attend on the day, still sign up and we will send you the recording.