0.1 FOREWORD: The storm may be clearing but clouds remain on the horizon for DB pension plans
- Sean Kurian, Managing Director and Head of Institutional Solutions, Conning
A NEW LANDSCAPE TO NAVIGATE
1.1 INTERVIEW: The new era of credit investing: More Fed, less certainty
- Leighton Shantz, Senior Managing Director, Employees’ Retirement System of Texas
1.2 INTERVIEW: How are pension plan sponsors navigating the challenges of today’s markets?
- Harshal Chaudhari, Chief Investemnt Officer - Global Pension, General Electric
1.3 ROUNDTABLE: Incorporating ESG into Pension Investment Strategies
- Jennifer Sireklove, Equity Investment Strategy, Parametric
- Brian Barney, Institutional Portfolio Management, Parametric
1.4 INVESTOR INSIGHTS: Does liability-centric portfolio management still work in today’s market environment?
- Charles Van Vleet, Chief Investment Officer, Textron Inc.
- Kevin McLaughlin, Head of Liability Risk Management, North America, Insight Investment
2.1 WHITEPAPER: What Interest Rate Management Can and Can’t Do: Three Considerations for Plan Sponsors
- David Phillips, Director, Liability-Driven Investment Strategies, Parametric
2.2 INTERVIEW: Capturing returns during times of market volatility
- Michael Trotsky,, Chief Investment Officer, Massachusetts Pensions Reserves Investment Board (MassPRIM)
2.3 INTERVIEW: Will market headwinds slow down the momentum of pension risk transfers?
- Mary Leong,, Consulting Actuary, Milliman
2.4 WHITEPAPER: Is ‘hibernation’ finally on the horizon?
- Kevin McLaughlin,, Head of Liability Risk Management, North America, Insight Investment
3.1 INTERVIEW: Capturing returns during times of market volatility
- Rich White, Executive Director, Illinois Police Officers’ Pension Investment Fund
3.2 ROUNDTABLE: How economies of scale could reduce costs and provide access to a more diverse portfolio
- Barbara Sanders, Assosiate Professor, Simon Fraser University
- Jean-François Bégin, Assosiate Professor, Simon Fraser University
3.3 CASE STUDY: Capturing returns during times of market volatility
- Marnie Niemi Hood, Vice President, CAAT Pension Plan