1.1 INTERVIEW: What are the long-term effects of central bank intervention on emerging market asset values?
- Randy Brown, Chief Investment Officer, Sun Life Insurance
1.2 WHITE PAPER: What are the long-term effects of central bank intervention on emerging market asset values?
- Whitney Jiranek, Senior Analyst, Global Emerging Market Equities, BNP Paribas Asset Management
1.3 INTERVIEW: How are emerging markets presenting opportunities in ESG investments?
- Juha Venalainen, Senior Portfolio Manager, Cross Asset Allocation, Ilmarinen
- Nina Arkko, Responsible Investment Analyst, Ilmarinen
1.4 ROUNDTABLE: What effects are periphery EU emerging economies feeling and how will they look post-recovery?
- Debora Revoltella, Chief Economist, European Investment Bank
- Koray Alper, Economist, European Investment Bank
- Aron Gereben, Senior Economist, European Investment Bank
2.1 INTERVIEW: Which emerging markets are presenting promising opportunities for sovereign debt investors?
- Scott Grimberg, Senior Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income, CalPERS
2.2 INTERVIEW: Global public equities: growing opportunities or increased caution?
- Tim Reynolds, Senior Portfolio Manager, Employees Retirement System of Texas
2.3 INTERVIEW: Do emerging market equities offer growth potential opportunities in the face of potential supply chain shifts and declining consumer confidence?
- David Hunter, Chief Investment Officer, Retirement Investment Office, State of North Dakota
THE POST-COVID-19 RECOVERY
3.1 INTERVIEW: China’s global economic standing in the post-COVID-19 era and the road ahead
- Don Lindsay, Chief Investment Officer, American Institutes for Research
3.2 INTERVIEW: Sustainable bonds: Fighting the effects of COVID-19 in emerging markets with an ESG approach
- Heike Reichelt, Head of Investor Relations, World Bank