1.1 INTERVIEW: What are the long-term effects of central bank intervention on asset values?
- Randy Brown, Chief Investment Officer, Sun Life Insurance
1.2 INTERVIEW: How will geopolitics and fractured supply chains influence investment decisions for portfolio managers?
- INVITED: Tim Barrett, Chief Investment Officer, Texas Tech University
1.3 WHITE PAPER: How long will dollar strength last as US government spending increases, and are emerging market currencies on a course for appreciation?
- INVITED: Jason Chang, Managing Director – Fixed Income, Currencies & Commodities, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
1.3 WHITE PAPER: What effects are periphery EU emerging economies feeling and how will they look post-recovery?
- Debora Revoltella, Chief Economist, European Investment Bank
- Koray Alper, Economist, European Investment Bank
2.1 INTERVIEW: Which emerging markets are presenting promising opportunities for sovereign debt investors?
- INVITED: Mike Rosborough, Senior Portfolio Manager, Investment Director, Trust Level Portfolio Management, CalPERS
2.2 INTERVIEW: Will the private equity space see a pullback from investors, or will it attract value investors?
- INVITED: Josh Ross, Director, Private Markets, University of Wisconsin Foundation
2.3 INTERVIEW: Do emerging market equities offer growth potential opportunities in the face of potential supply chain shifts and declining consumer confidence?
- INVITED: Shayne McGuire, Portfolio Manager, Emerging Markets and Gold Fund, Teachers’ Retirement System of Texas
THE POST-COVID-19 RECOVERY
3.1 WHITE PAPER: China’s global economic standing in the post-COVID-19 era
- Asset Manager TBC
3.2 INTERVIEW: What is the recovery timeline for commodity export-driven emerging economies?
- INVITED: Tom Crescioli, Portfolio Manager, Commodities, Lockheed Martin
3.3 INTERVIEW: What approach will investors take with frontier markets after the devastating effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and economic downturn?
- INVITED: Luis Laboy, Director of Public Equities, The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
2.4 INTERVIEW: Social bonds: Fighting the effects of COVID-19 in emerging markets with an ESG approach
- Heike Reichelt, Head of Investor Relations, World Bank