1.1 INTERVIEW: Diversifying sources of risk in a maturing ILS portfolio – where are portfolio managers setting their sights?
- Bernard Van der Stichele, Portfolio Manager, Healthcare of Ontario Pension (HOOP) Plan
1.2 WHITE PAPER: Driving capital efficiency in ILS investments
- Dominik Hagedorn, Partner, Tangency Capital
1.3 INTERVIEW: Has a large scale and long-term approach been successful in delivering a positive net-return?
- Dan Bergman, Head of ILS & Timberland Investments, AP3
1.4 INTERVIEW: Low correlation has become the key driver to ILS appetite
- Nikki Hall-Jones, Director of Investments, Willis Towers Watson
A VIABLE ASSET CLASS
2.1 INTERVIEW: The resilient ILS market is showing clear signs of growth
- Jeff Mohrenweiser, Senior Director, Insurance, Fitch Ratings
2.2 INTERVIEW: Investors are facing learning curve when it comes to ILS
- Courtney Wilder, Senior Consultant, JANA
3.1 INTERVIEW: ILS and cat bonds can help investors in achieving their ESG objectives
- Greg Wojciechowski, Chief Executive Officer, Bermuda Stock Exchange
3.2 INTERVIEW: Will COVID-19 open up the pandemic bond market and will investors be willing to participate?
- Marcos Alvarez, Senior Vice President, Head of Insurance, DBRS Morningstar
3.3 INTERVIEW: Hong Kong aims to become hub for ILS issuance
- Mr. Simon Lam, Executive Director, Insurance Authority of Hong Kong