ENGAGEMENT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1.1 WHITE PAPER: What is the case for engagement and where does divestment fit in with that?
- Guy Opperman, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Minister for Pensions and Financial Inclusion) at the Department for Work and Pensions
1.2 ROUNDTABLE DEBATE: Where is the cross-over between financial returns and ethics and where should investors draw a line in their environmental, social, and governance responsibilities – starting a common dialogue
- Maria Nazarova-Doyle, Head of Pension Investments, Scottish Widows
- Nico Aspinall, Chief Investment Officer, The People’s Pension, B&CE
- Ashish Dafria, Chief Investment Officer, Aviva UK
- Catherine Howarth, Chief Executive Officer, ShareAction
- Michael Marshall, Director of Responsible Investment & Engagement, LGPS Central
REPORTING & STANDARDS
2.1 WHITE PAPER: Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures: How should investors be modelling for climate risk and tackling TCFD reporting when it is still voluntary and the metrics are not yet clear
- Bente Sverdrup, Director of Sustainability, Gjensidige
2.2 ROUNDTABLE DEBATE: What are the emerging recognised standards that the most mature investors are adopting and what kind of data are they using?
- Noel Hillmann, Chief Executive Officer, Clear Path Analysis
- Diandra Soobiah, Head of Responsible Investment, Nest
- Stephen Beer, Chief Investment Officer, Central Finance Board of the Methodist Church Fund
- Graham Cook, Strategic Investment Manager, Environment Agency Pension Fund
- Carolyn Saunders, Partner and Head of Pensions, Pinsent Masons LLP
2.3 INTERVIEW: How can the SIP and implementation statement be a useful exercise rather than a compliance tick box?
- Jerry Gandhi, Pensions Manager UK & Ireland, Schneider Electric, Director, 20-20 Trustees
INVESTMENT STRATEGIES & OPPORTUNITIES
3.1 WHITEPAPER: Case study: creating and implementing an ESG investment strategy – the challenges faced by small and medium insurers
- Trevor Harris, Head of Financial Risk, Wesleyan Group
3.2 ROUNDTABLE DEBATE: What are the opportunities for ESG integration in fixed income and illiquid assets and how far are the data and analytics supporting the opportunities?
- Sara Benwell, Editor, Clear Path Analysis
- Claire Curtin, Head of ESG, Pension Protection Fund
- Mark Gull, Head of Fixed Income, Pension Insurance Corporation
- Atanas Christev, Head of Investment, Direct Line Group
- Alistair Clark, Managing Director, Environment and Sustainability, EBRD
3.2 WHITEPAPER: Establishing your investment beliefs: aligning the ESG strategy with the values of the beneficiaries of the pension fund
- Dimitri Senik, Member of Investment Committee, PwC Switzerland Pension Fund
THE INDUSTRY VIEW
4.1 WHITE PAPER: What part has active ownership played in helping the oil & gas industry to embrace the energy transition?
- Dominic Emery, VP, Long-Term Planning, BP